tradingkey.logo
tradingkey.logo
ค้นหา

Berachain reports that nearly all funds lost in the Balancer-linked exploit have now been recovered

Cryptopolitan11 พ.ย. 2025 เวลา 20:00
facebooktwitterlinkedin
ดูความคิดเห็นทั้งหมด0

Berachain Foundation has sent an update on X to its users affected by last week’s exploit. The foundation overseeing the blockchain reported near-total recovery of lost funds and shared its plan for user reimbursements.

The platform halted operations earlier this month to contain the attack and said it will soon launch a claims page allowing depositors to reclaim their assets.

An exploit and a white-hat recovery

Balancer V2’s Composable Stable Pools exploit, which also affected other chains, with as much as $128 million in losses across various chains, including Berachain’s decentralized exchange, BEX, which runs on a fork of Balancer V2’s codebase, lost around $12 million.

The team responded by pausing all affected vaults and liquidity pools, suspending HONEY minting, and coordinating a network-wide emergency stop among validators.

A white-hat actor that reportedly claimed to be behind the exploit contacted the foundation and offered to return the stolen funds. The hacker pre-signed transactions to return the assets to Berachain’s deployer address upon the chain’s restart, which resumed operations on November 4. The funds had been transferred back to the foundation’s wallet.

Berachain also shared a detailed breakdown that shows the recovered assets: 5.7 million sUSDe, 2.15 million USDe, 3.2 million HONEY, and smaller amounts of wBERA, iBERA, wETH, and beraETH. Excluding minor discrepancies and white-hat-owned tokens that are still being processed, the recovery covers nearly the entire value affected by the exploit.

Refund process and user verification

Berachain shared a multi-tab spreadsheet in the same post on X. The spreadsheet includes affected addresses, token balances, and estimated recoveries across each pool category.

It said that exploited pools would be placed in “emergency withdrawal mode” on Wednesday, November 12, to allow users to withdraw any remaining balances from BEX before claim redemptions begin. The claims page, which will facilitate the redistribution of recovered assets, is currently being reviewed for quality assurance and community.

“To compute how much each user is entitled for redistribution, we identified each user’s percentage ownership of the pool before the exploit,” the team explained. “We then computed each user’s pro rata share of recovered funds based on that percentage and validated the result by cross-checking post-exploit ownership figures.”

“We will keep running checks and collecting feedback regarding the distribution of recovered funds until the final recovery claim is live,” the foundation said, noting that some minor adjustments could occur as verifications continue.

What’s next for Berachain?

Berachain’s coordination with validators and its collaboration with security researchers and service providers such as LayerZero, RedStone, and Pyth can be said to have helped contain potential spillover effects. The chain was offline for roughly 30 hours before it was restarted, with no damage to consensus-layer operations or unrelated dApps, according to Berachain.

Berachain Foundation stated in its post-mortem report that it will integrate Balancer’s forthcoming post-mortem patches, retire the compromised pool types, and conduct external audits before reactivating BEX.

Claim your free seat in an exclusive crypto trading community - limited to 1,000 members.

ข้อจำกัดความรับผิดชอบ: ข้อมูลที่ให้ไว้บนเว็บไซต์นี้มีไว้เพื่อวัตถุประสงค์ทางการศึกษาและให้ข้อมูลเท่านั้น และไม่ควรถือเป็นคำแนะนำทางการเงินหรือการลงทุน

ความคิดเห็น (0)

คลิกปุ่ม $ ป้อนสัญลักษณ์ และเลือกเพื่อเชื่อมโยงหุ้น, กองทุน ETF หรือสัญลักษณ์หลักทรัพย์อื่น ๆ

0/500
แนวทางการแสดงความคิดเห็น
กำลังโหลด...

บทความแนะนำ

วัน IPO ของ SpaceX เลื่อนเร็วขึ้นเป็นวันที่ 12 มิถุนายน: นักลงทุนควรจับตามองอะไรบ้าง? นักลงทุนในยุโรปและเอเชียจะสามารถซื้อหุ้น SpaceX ได้อย่างไร? ผลกระทบต่อตลาดสหรัฐฯ ในวงกว้างคืออะไร?

TradingKey - เมื่อวันศุกร์ที่ผ่านมา (15 พฤษภาคม) เดอะ วอลล์ สตรีท เจอร์นัล รายงานโดยอ้างอิงแหล่งข่าวที่เกี่ยวข้องว่า SpaceX ของอีลอน มัสก์ มีแผนที่จะเข้าจดทะเบียนในตลาดหลักทรัพย์ Nasdaq อย่างเป็นทางการในวันที่ 12 มิถุนายน ภายใต้ชื่อย่อหลักทรัพย์ “SPCX” โดยมีเป้าหมายการระดมทุนที่คาดการณ์ไว้ที่ 80,000 ล้านดอลลาร์สหรัฐ หรือมากกว่านั้น หากประสบความสำเร็จ การดำเนินการครั้งนี้จะกลายเป็นการเสนอขายหุ้นใหม่แก่ประชาชนทั่วไปเป็นครั้งแรก (IPO) ที่มีมูลค่าสูงที่สุดในประวัติศาสตร์โลก ซึ่งข้อมูลที่เปิดเผยออกมานี้ระบุถึงกำหนดการที่เร็วกว่าแผนการทำ IPO เดิมอย่างมีนัยสำคัญ
ข่าวสารที่สูงสุด
link
ราคาทองคำร่วงลงต่ำกว่า 4,500 ดอลลาร์. โกลด์แมนมีมุมมองเชิงบวก ในขณะที่เจพีมอร์แกนปรับลดราคาเป้าหมายทองคำ; สภาวะตลาดทองคำขาขึ้นจะกลับมาในปี 2026 หรือไม่?
SpaceX แตกหุ้นก่อนทำ IPO, ผลกระทบต่อหุ้นสหรัฐฯ คืออะไร? นักลงทุนรายย่อยควรสังเกตอะไร?
ผลกระทบที่อาจเกิดขึ้นจากการทำ IPO มูลค่า 2 ล้านล้านของ SpaceX ต่อผู้ถือหุ้น Tesla: ข้อเท็จจริง, การคาดการณ์ และสัญญาณการสังเกตที่ตรวจสอบได้สามประการ
รายงานผลประกอบการของ Nvidia กำลังจะมาถึง: นักลงทุนควรให้ความสำคัญกับสิ่งใดมากที่สุด?
หุ้น Micron และ SanDisk ปรับตัวเพิ่มขึ้นท่ามกลางการประท้วงหยุดงานของ Samsung ที่กำลังจะเกิดขึ้น ขณะที่ดัชนีเซมิคอนดักเตอร์ฟิลาเดลเฟียดีดตัวกลับ
KeyAI