tradingkey.logo
tradingkey.logo
ค้นหา

Wingtech jumps 6% as China signals easing in Nexperia export dispute

Cryptopolitan10 พ.ย. 2025 เวลา 7:55
facebooktwitterlinkedin
ดูความคิดเห็นทั้งหมด0

Wingtech Technology’s stock rallied again on Monday in Shanghai, surging by as much as 6.4%, according to LSEG data, after Beijing agreed to hold more talks with a Dutch delegation regarding the ongoing dispute around Nexperia.

This rally follows a late spike of 9.7% on Friday, which hit in the final minutes of trading when signs appeared that the standoff was starting to cool.

The dispute started when the Dutch government seized control of Nexperia on September 30, citing national security concerns and claiming the company could move technology and operations to China, since Wingtech is the parent company.

In response, Beijing blocked exports of certain components made in Nexperia’s Chinese facility, leaving carmakers worried.

But then the Chinese Commerce Ministry said on Sunday that it had started allowing shipments of some chips produced at Nexperia’s China facility, while also calling on the European Union to pressure the Dutch government to lift its restrictions on the company.

The ministry said the situation must move toward resolution and asked the EU to play a role in reducing tension and keeping supply chains stable, as was reported by Cryptopolitan.

Beijing agrees to host Dutch officials for further talks

China’s statement said Beijing expects the Dutch side to bring “constructive solutions” and take “concrete actions” so the dispute can be resolved soon.

This response came after Dutch Economic Affairs Minister Vincent Karremans said on Thursday that chips made by Nexperia would start reaching customers in Europe and beyond within days.

He pointed to the “constructive nature of our talks with the Chinese authorities” and linked the progress to cooperation between China, the United States, and the European Commission.

According to Karremans, both China and the U.S. had told the Netherlands that the recent trade agreement they reached would allow the restart of shipments from Nexperia’s Chinese production lines. He said this also aligned with information shared by the European Commission and China’s Commerce Ministry.

Automakers put operations on alert amid supply concerns

The conflict caused heavy stress across the global auto industry, which depends on these chips. Volkswagen warned that production could face disruptions.

Honda cut its yearly profit outlook after stopping output at some of its plants because parts were not available. Stellantis said it set up internal “war rooms” to monitor chip availability and search for other suppliers to avoid shutdowns.

Analysts linked this entire situation to worsening political pressure between China and the U.S. Neo Wang, a strategist at Evercore ISI, said the clash over Nexperia was the “direct result” of rising tension and trade controls.

In late September, the U.S. expanded its entity list, which blocks trade with firms seen as risks to national security or foreign policy.

That expansion targeted subsidiaries owned 50% or more by any company already blacklisted. Nexperia, being owned by Wingtech, was caught under these updated rules.

After Beijing and Washington reached a temporary trade truce on October 30, both sides reduced some restrictions. Soon after, China announced it would allow Nexperia’s China unit to restart shipments to international customers.

However, analysts noted the situation is still fragile. ASML Holding, the Dutch company that makes the world’s most advanced chipmaking machines, sits in the middle of U.S.-China tensions.

Washington has been pushing the Dutch government to restrict ASML’s exports to China, making this dispute even more sensitive.

A Barclays note from analysts led by Dan Levy said suppliers had already begun receiving shipments, but warned that low chip inventories could still cause delays.

They added the relief looks temporary, since the core conflict between Nexperia’s Dutch headquarters and its China-based operations has not been solved.

Sharpen your strategy with mentorship daily ideas - 30 days free access to our trading program

ข้อจำกัดความรับผิดชอบ: ข้อมูลที่ให้ไว้บนเว็บไซต์นี้มีไว้เพื่อวัตถุประสงค์ทางการศึกษาและให้ข้อมูลเท่านั้น และไม่ควรถือเป็นคำแนะนำทางการเงินหรือการลงทุน

ความคิดเห็น (0)

คลิกปุ่ม $ ป้อนสัญลักษณ์ และเลือกเพื่อเชื่อมโยงหุ้น, กองทุน ETF หรือสัญลักษณ์หลักทรัพย์อื่น ๆ

0/500
แนวทางการแสดงความคิดเห็น
กำลังโหลด...

บทความแนะนำ

ผลกระทบที่อาจเกิดขึ้นจากการทำ IPO มูลค่า 2 ล้านล้านของ SpaceX ต่อผู้ถือหุ้น Tesla: ข้อเท็จจริง, การคาดการณ์ และสัญญาณการสังเกตที่ตรวจสอบได้สามประการ

SpaceX ได้ยื่นร่างแบบแสดงรายการข้อมูลการเสนอขายหลักทรัพย์ (S-1) แบบลับต่อคณะกรรมการกำกับหลักทรัพย์และตลาดหลักทรัพย์ของสหรัฐฯ เมื่อวันที่ 1 เมษายน 2026 โดยตั้งเป้ามูลค่าบริษัทที่ 2 ล้านล้านดอลลาร์ และวงเงินระดมทุน 7.5 หมื่นล้านดอลลาร์ การเข้าจดทะเบียนในตลาดหลักทรัพย์ซึ่งกำหนดไว้ในวันที่ 12 มิถุนายนนี้ มีแนวโน้มที่จะกลายเป็นการเสนอขายหุ้นแก่ประชาชนทั่วไปครั้งแรก (IPO) ที่มีขนาดใหญ่ที่สุดในประวัติศาสตร์ของตลาดทุนโลก อย่างไรก็ตาม คำถามสำคัญไม่ใช่ "เหตุใดจึงเข้าจดทะเบียนในตลาดทั้งที่มีเงินทุนเพียงพออยู่แล้ว" แต่คือ "การจดทะเบียนในครั้งนี้จะบรรลุวัตถุประสงค์ใดกันแน่" บทความนี้แยกข้อเท็จจริงออกจากการคาดการณ์อย่างเคร่งครัด โดยวิเคราะห์เจาะลึกกฎการคัดเลือกหลักทรัพย์เข้าดัชนีแบบเร่งด่วนของ Nasdaq, ความเหลื่อมล้ำในอำนาจการควบคุมผ่านโครงสร้างหุ้นสองประเภท (Dual-class control) ของ Elon Musk และเงื่อนไขมูลค่า 2 ล้านล้านดอลลาร์ภายในแผนค่าตอบแทนปี 2025 ของ Tesla นอกจากนี้ ยังมีการระบุถึง 3 สัญญาณที่สามารถตรวจสอบได้อย่างอิสระในช่วง 60 วันข้างหน้า เพื่อช่วยให้ผู้ถือหุ้นของ Tesla สามารถรักษาการตัดสินใจอย่างเป็นกลางท่ามกลางทฤษฎีสมคบคิดและ "ปรากฏการณ์แรงดึงดูด" (magnet effects) ของตลาด

วัน IPO ของ SpaceX เลื่อนเร็วขึ้นเป็นวันที่ 12 มิถุนายน: นักลงทุนควรจับตามองอะไรบ้าง? นักลงทุนในยุโรปและเอเชียจะสามารถซื้อหุ้น SpaceX ได้อย่างไร? ผลกระทบต่อตลาดสหรัฐฯ ในวงกว้างคืออะไร?

TradingKey - เมื่อวันศุกร์ที่ผ่านมา (15 พฤษภาคม) เดอะ วอลล์ สตรีท เจอร์นัล รายงานโดยอ้างอิงแหล่งข่าวที่เกี่ยวข้องว่า SpaceX ของอีลอน มัสก์ มีแผนที่จะเข้าจดทะเบียนในตลาดหลักทรัพย์ Nasdaq อย่างเป็นทางการในวันที่ 12 มิถุนายน ภายใต้ชื่อย่อหลักทรัพย์ “SPCX” โดยมีเป้าหมายการระดมทุนที่คาดการณ์ไว้ที่ 80,000 ล้านดอลลาร์สหรัฐ หรือมากกว่านั้น หากประสบความสำเร็จ การดำเนินการครั้งนี้จะกลายเป็นการเสนอขายหุ้นใหม่แก่ประชาชนทั่วไปเป็นครั้งแรก (IPO) ที่มีมูลค่าสูงที่สุดในประวัติศาสตร์โลก ซึ่งข้อมูลที่เปิดเผยออกมานี้ระบุถึงกำหนดการที่เร็วกว่าแผนการทำ IPO เดิมอย่างมีนัยสำคัญ
ข่าวสารที่สูงสุด
link
ราคาทองคำร่วงลงต่ำกว่า 4,500 ดอลลาร์. โกลด์แมนมีมุมมองเชิงบวก ในขณะที่เจพีมอร์แกนปรับลดราคาเป้าหมายทองคำ; สภาวะตลาดทองคำขาขึ้นจะกลับมาในปี 2026 หรือไม่?
SpaceX แตกหุ้นก่อนทำ IPO, ผลกระทบต่อหุ้นสหรัฐฯ คืออะไร? นักลงทุนรายย่อยควรสังเกตอะไร?
ผลกระทบที่อาจเกิดขึ้นจากการทำ IPO มูลค่า 2 ล้านล้านของ SpaceX ต่อผู้ถือหุ้น Tesla: ข้อเท็จจริง, การคาดการณ์ และสัญญาณการสังเกตที่ตรวจสอบได้สามประการ
รายงานผลประกอบการของ Nvidia กำลังจะมาถึง: นักลงทุนควรให้ความสำคัญกับสิ่งใดมากที่สุด?
หุ้น Micron และ SanDisk ปรับตัวเพิ่มขึ้นท่ามกลางการประท้วงหยุดงานของ Samsung ที่กำลังจะเกิดขึ้น ขณะที่ดัชนีเซมิคอนดักเตอร์ฟิลาเดลเฟียดีดตัวกลับ
KeyAI